Coronavirus On-Line Meditation and Worship Services
- The Book of Common Prayer can be found online at: https://www.bcponline.org/
- http://www.lectionarypage.net/ offers daily and Sunday readings.
- Morning and Evening Prayer can be read online daily at: https://www.missionstclare.com/english/
- Sunday service of Holy Eucharist will be celebrated at the National Cathedral at 11:15 a.m. every Sunday. You can watch online at https://cathedral.org/ as well as access a daily Lenten meditation and services of morning and evening prayer.
- The Episcopal Diocese of Maryland will also live-stream a service at 11 a.m. Sundays. You can watch online at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgFCwY3yQ4I&feature=emb_title
- The Episcopal Church web site, https://episcopalchurch.org/concerning-covid19/worship-iformation has several selections for on-line worship services.
- Some music from the National Youth Choir of Scotland singing "The Lord of Sea and Sky": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcL9S5a3weU&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR0U_mYZLNrLUfYevUdOquIfVDtiuqgZ3Z0fWqlsnRCXTdj_F5j0cW8IMXU
- Presiding Bishop Michael Curry is offering a weekly meditation every Monday through May. It can be viewed at any time at: https://episcopalchurch.org/habits-of-grace?bbeml=tp-kZu-uZr-i0SdHnj_R20rnA.j-CspRqzctEi0QSRAcDHMSA.rUAliY27BOUCtbD4f8v8aFA.lvGRJP1oU_0iA475w8wOgPQ